(THE WIZARD’S OUTRAGEOUS SCHEME FOR STOPPING SMOKING reveals two keys that help you stop. The first of these keys deals with THE SEVEN FORCES. Each Force now is hooked on smoking.
As an example, let us take The Feeling Force: Like the others, this Feeling Force keeps you hooked on smoking. The book shows you how to improve that Force so it doesn’t keep you hooked on smoking. How does this method work?
The book guides you towards using your dream experiences to improve your Feeling. Let’s say you dream a surprising dream where you dream of a bitter tasting effect–as saliva goes down your throat. You wake up and think, “So this is what tobacco’s doing to me when I’m smoking!”
Six more Forces that keep you hooked are: The Instinctive Force, The Sexual Force, The Moving Force, The Thinking Force, The Higher Feeling Force and The Higher Thinking Force.
Each Force is placed on one of the seven days of the week. And there are fifty days: All show you the strategies for improving your Forces through dreams. Once your Forces have been improved, you’ll be able and set to stop smoking. To help more are tips and pep talks that you’ll receive each day.)
* * * * * * * * * *
When We Heard About This Stop Smoking Method, We Said To Ourselves: “That’s The Dumbest Thing We Have Ever Heard!” But After Trying It, Let Us Tell You: “We Are Smoke-Free!”
…And we happened to be—just like you with smoking—people who had stopped many times—only to start again at the drop of a hat…We’re people who had tried stopping—just to protect our dogs from our second hand smoke—even then—we couldn’t stop! (Your stop smoking result may differ from these folks.)
“This Stop Smoking Plan Is Not Like Any Other—So Be Prepared For Something New…
Dear Stop Smoking Seeker:
I Am So Glad You’re Here! My name Is Humbler Acts with a tale that could boost your life. It is a story you can choose to believe or not; but it is one story meant to drive forth in you: fresh thoughts that will grant you a true momentum for believing that you, just you, might well beat your smoking habit.
NOW BEAR WITH ME:: A few years back—I think early evening—I sat in a large airport—booked to fly home—all by myself —a stranger approached me—he’s dressed like no one else… Right off the bat, this stranger asked me what I want in life…and he caught me off guard, since I had had a dream lately that I was startled with: The dream I had dreamed said, “DO WORK TO KEEP FOLKS FROM SMOKING!” It was doubly startling in that I hadn’t smoked in forty years and certainly wasn’t thinking about helping smokers to stop… All the same, I told this stranger: I now felt moved to learn if I could help folks stop… Guess what he said? “It’s so simple!”
He was thrilled to explain that “with everyone the secret thrives within their dreams…yet it takes more than dreams…It takes another source”…what he called “The Seven Forces”…And from those first few words—and through the whole night—he told me of his unique plan that he’d concealed somehow for over sixty years—back from student days at Oxford. He shared with me what I would like to share with you—amazing thoughts I’d never heard of: a real brilliant bond that smokers create between two keys in them—which they never seem to know about—…Now just think how your life would be once you learned this secret—how it could really help…yes, learn two keys you already possess (but don’t know it!) and use them for this:…You’d never have to fret about smoking—how it’s a curse—since now you’ve STOPPED SMOKING…and gained newfound PEACE OF MIND!
Seven Forces: the secret sauce! And without knowing them, smokers can hardly stop. Smoking is quite complicated. It’s a habit that ties up every part of us.
That’s why OTHER METHODS DON’T WORK. They attack how we think; some attack how we feel, but none of them attacks the whole. THE WIZARD’S OUTRAGEOUS SCHEME FOR STOPPING SMOKING attacks the whole. All the Seven Forces need attention. And if they don’t get it, your smoking just keeps on smoking.
In the plan you’ll learn what those Seven Forces are and how your dreams can improve them: so that they in turn get strong enough to help you to stop smoking.
What You Can Expect When The Program Works For You:
You No Longer Have Any Need To Continue Smoking.
It’s Like You Say The Phrase: “…Been There…Done That…No More Smoking.”
It Is A Wonderful Feeling Of Being Free—
You’re Finally In Charge Of Y-O-U.
One-on-One Therapy: Aren’t you taking someone else’s theories to make your own? If you’ve tried that, haven’t you thought, “Well, it may work for some folks, but it won’t for me!” That’s the fatal flaw with one-on-one therapy. People won’t stop from someone else. They need their own findings—their special insights that will direct them to stop smoking. Other people can’t give you those needed insights!
Support Events: There is nothing worse than dwelling on what your problems seem to be. Who really cares? And how much can hearing others’ problems help you turn the corner and stop smoking and have mind-peace? Since you are reading this, and if you’ve tried “support”, it goes without saying it failed
. And What About The Patch: Its name says what it is: A “patch”, that’s what! What happens when you patch something that’s wrong? It lasts only so long—until you fix it properly. The patch halts nicotine in cigarette doses by giving you less nicotine, but that can never lead to total abstention. It’s a costly game people play.
The Gum, What About That: There’s little difference between chewing gum and the patch. They’re both costly band aids, reaping cash to folks who sell them, and not benefiting the people who buy them. But they do give folks hope, though nothing real comes from it all.
Artificial Smoking Devices Are Clever: They seem to give the aura of overcoming smoking…but there’s no permanence. “Artificial” gives it away. There’s nothing authentic, and that’s what smokers want: something that’s real and helps for good.
“The Wizard’s Outrageous Scheme For Stopping Smoking” IS ‘outrageous’, because it joins two magnificent keys that are disregarded by just about every person. And where do you find them?…They’re right here before us. Once you use them, you’ll stop smoking! ( The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.)
STOP Obsessing About Smoking—It is so time-wasteful, thinking about smoking. It’s a dirty, stinking habit. You need to let it go, not with your will power—because we don’t have much of that. But from insights you’ll start to see. Those insights start to get your thoughts on better things.
STOP White-Knuckle Inner Anger—Perhaps you have been there…You decide to stop cold-turkey, and folks who are near you (at work or in your home) start to keep their distance from you. At some point they ask you, “Why are you so angry?” (“Because I am stopping smoking!!!” you scream out in despair.) The only way for you to stop, is for it to be a “harmonious stopping”. That’s what Wizard’s program gives you.
STOP Refrigerator-Raiding At All Hours—The key to the Wizard’s secret is getting “all of you” to participate in stopping smoking…Deciding on stopping smoking without the “stomach’s approval” causes eating problems to come. Other programs miss this, causing folks to gain weight.(You trade one fault for another.) You owe it to yourself to own the Wizard’s scheme.
STOP Addictive Urges Or Lusts—Smoking can mask other urges or lusts and when stopping smoking is a “forced thing”, those other urges or lusts suddenly emerge. That’s why it is so important to own this program that deals with all parts of you. There’s no other program like it.
STOP Depression & The Sadness Of Not Smoking—Let’s admit this: Cigarettes have been a part of your life for pretty many years. When you quit them, whether you can own up to it or not—you have an emptiness. It’s like losing an old buddy. There needs to be a kind of balancing act here. Yes, you lost “him”, but you are free!
“The Wizard’s Outrageous Scheme For Stopping Smoking” allows you to overcome the desire to light up—by showing you the thrill of overall self-achievement.
Not only that but you are taking no chances when you invest in this method. THE WIZARD’S OUTRAGEOUS SCHEME FOR STOPPING SMOKING is guaranteed to work for you. That’s one hundred percent guaranteed or you get your money back…No questions asked.
Here are a few early testimonials from satisfied folks who stopped smoking. Folks probably like you, who tried a lot of things, before using The Wizard’s Scheme. Here’s what they have said in unsolicited notes:
“Hey, I’m A Non-Smoker”
(Your stop smoking result may differ from this man’s.)
Hi, My name is Jim Berrigan. I am 58 years old & I was a smoker for 45 of those years. Thanks to a kind soul who showed me the way to quit smoking, I am now smoke-free & have been for 4 months now. That may not seem to be a long time, but let me tell you, that when you are smoking 2 packs a day, it’s an eternity. I have struggled off & on for about 5 years trying the patch, the gum, hypnosis, you name it—without any results. If anything, all it did was lead me to smoke more. I still have my cravings every now and then, but with this method you can use it over & over again & the cravings go away. It WORKS. It really does. Do yourself the favor of your lifetime & try The Humbler method & become the smoke-free person that you are entitled to be. It’s amazing to be able to smell again, taste food, breathe properly, and not have to walk around smelling like an old stale cigarette butt. I have offered to write this testimonial because I would like to see other people who have been struggling with trying to quit be able to finally say, “Hey, I’m a non-smoker’. Thanks Humbler for the gift of a lifetime. I owe you big time. A NON-SMOKER JIM
“Finally! Real Solid Stuff I Can Relate To”
(Stop smoking results may differ from this woman’s.)
I have to honestly say I had a laugh-out-loud “AHA!” epiphany. For the first time I see my own “reverse-wiring”, given my history, upbringing and experiences. I even know when this syndrome started…the exact moment/circumstance. For all the failed or limited duration results, workshops, techniques by “love-and-lighters”, all the “I love myself therefore…yadayada” you have addressed the REAL crux of the matter that had continued to convolute, stymie and frustrate me.. This is the first time I ever felt I had a real approach to my predicament. Mind you, I never smoked before 7 years ago and was going through a divorce with a man who co-owned with me, a health food store for many years. I acknowledge there is a lot of rebellion and anger in this…but what you brought to my attention was profound yet simple. I can’t begin to tell you the illumination this simple information has brought to me, as I apply it to every aspect of my life…and the light of understanding has begun to puzzle out the details over the years that have defied logic. The pieces finally fit. My head is still spinning as I acknowledge the truth of what you spoke to me. Wow! Finally! Real solid stuff I can relate to. Thank you!!! I TOTALLY GET IT!!! LYNDA
“And A Doctor Recommends:”
(His statement does not serve to guarantee results.)
This is a unique way of becoming smoke-free. Humbler Acts has done something that’s never been done before. He will not only help you stop smoking, but he will show you a method that will give you the key to growth. I recommend it very much. David Katzman, M.D.
(The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.)
…HELPS YOU TO QUIT SMOKING like no other method out there. It’s a “top to bottom” approach that is sorely needed. No one wants to go through life shackled to a style of behaving that is fatal. You will achieve success without any burdens connected to other programs:
- You’ll not have to fritter away countless hundreds purchasing pills and other drugs.
- You’ll not have to endure “smoker’s anxiety” when you turn your mind to quitting.
- You won’t have to decide on an exact “quit date”.
- You won’t have to avoid social get-togethers—fearful that you’ll somehow relapse.
- You won’t have to follow special diets or supplements (that only “someone” sells!)
- You will not have to live “hungry”—or go the other way and gain a lot of weight.
- You will not be forced to draw up a lot of paper work on when and where you smoke.
- You will not be obligated to chew any gum or apply any patches.
- You will not have to exercise because someone tells you it’s something you must do.
- You will not be encouraged to call on your will power or even count on it.
- You will not be in the business of suffering your loss but rather of gaining your freedom from the smoking of cigarettes.
- You simply won’t smoke anymore.
now You Can Stop Soon! And Benefit From All You’ve Read!
First of all you’ll meet The Wizard. You’ll hear my whole story of how I met this man in an airport some years ago. You’ll read what he told me as he talked though the night and into the early morning–after my flight happened to be cancelled somehow.
You’ll learn how I struggled at first with what he was saying–how it seemed “outrageous”…And then you’ll see how I began to be willing to try and follow what he said.
At the end of my time with him, I promised I would take his secret to the world and help smokers learn how to stop.
And here’s what you will learn: How there are two keys that you possess in your life right now, and by learning how to use them you’ll stop smoking. It’s a startling discovery. You may not believe it until you test it out. And my job is to show you how–in a way that’s simple and easy to follow.
The funny thing is: the first key–keeping track of your dreams–has been used by countless cultures over the centuries…Primitive man used dreams as a sort of teacher to help him deal with challenges. Dreams showed him where to hunt, how to care for others, and how to keep himself alive.
And some advanced cultures took great pains to use dreams as a resource to solve problems. They knew that dreams–when used in a specific way–brought important new benefits–that weren’t available by any other means.
Now it may strike you as real strange–when finger-tip answers in our society can be found on our computers–that we would have to go back to recording dreams…And I pretty much thought the same–until I started to learn what The Wizard said: “Dreams are one of the secret keys to help smokers begin to thrive without smoking.”
The thing you’ll see when you have it, is this method I wrote is a step-by-step guide. I take you on my own journey–and you’ll see how I kept dreams, and what I learned from them…and how you can learn from yours, too.
- Suppose I don’t care about dreams? And I understand that. Who’s got the time for it? But here’s the thing: You want to stop. You have come all this way, because smoking’s a drag. You know there’s got to be a way out of this pit that you have dug yourself into. My advice is, give it a shot. There is no risk. Your money is not going anywhere if you want it returned. As a matter of fact, if you get my method, and test it out, as I show you, and if you simply don’t see that it will help you, just let me know, and you’ll get a refund without any question.
- Suppose I can’t remember dreams? I’ve got something that helps. And it is your bonus, for ordering my method now. It’s an easy-to-read book of tips on dreaming. It will help you remember dreams. I’ve also enclosed a bunch of sample dream sheets—showing you how I kept my dreams in preparing to get this book ready for you. All of this is what you will get, and this bonus alone is worth more than the small investment you’re making today.
- Recording dreams seems like a weird activity! I’ll tell you one that’s much “weirder”! Taking a cigarette (known to be cancerous), lighting it up, putting it to your lips and then dragging in the smoke so that it fills your mouth as well as your lungs. Now that’s a weird activity! But back to your question: A weird activity? I guess it boils down to motive. If your motive is good—wanting to stop smoking—then it’s not weird, but high-minded. There is nothing the unconscious likes better than someone who wants to save himself. So good things come from such a goal.
- Who’s got the time for this? Once you see that dreams help, you’ll find the time, to write them down. Not that it takes much time, maybe fifteen minutes…Make it a real priority, and the time for it will happen magically.
- How did you keep dreams anyway? There are a lot of ways, and I will tell you mine. I had a clip board with paper, a plain ballpoint pen and a regular flashlight, on the nightstand next to my bed. Every time I woke up—during the course of sleep—I wrote down a dream I had dreamed. If I couldn’t recall it, then I did nothing. In the morning, I spent some time—reviewing what I dreamed, and that’s pretty much it. You’ll see how it ties together, when you receive the book, and have a chance to read.
- I’m too dumb to interpret dreams! Well, I’ve got news for you. I am in the same league! Actually, The Wizard said, “One of the downfalls of our society is, we work too hard interpreting.” He said, “We should spend time experiencing dreams. In other words, relive your dream!” You’ll hear more in the book about how that helps you to stop smoking and have mind-peace.
- It doesn’t make much sense! This was tough for me too. I struggled with “Where’s the logic?” How can keeping your dreams, help you to stop smoking? I say again, it will work. We go back to the point, that dreams are a resource, used by man for millennium. Whether it makes sense or not, dreams are valuable.
Only You Know What Your Smoking Habit Costs You…And How Much You Will Be Saving When You Stop Smoking With This Underground Method…
But I’ll Bet If You Asked Someone In The Emphysema Ward Of A Hospital:
“Would it really matter how much it would have cost you to get a stop smoking plan?”
With the little breath they still have, they would now sadly say: “I’d have paid anything to have stopped when I still had time.”
So bear that in mind as you read the various ways I can help you stop smoking:
1.) The first way is if you would prefer getting the paperback book that was published under the title of HOW TO STOP SMOKING IN 50 DAYS. That’s my first offer.
2.) Next would be the e-set (comprising three sections) that completely reveals all the working stop smoking tools that will come in super-handy helping you stop smoking. THE WIZARD’S OUTRAGEOUS SCHEME FOR STOPPING SMOKING is the title of this package.
3.) The third way is really identical to the second way, but for the fact that instead of getting the information in an e-set, you get it as hard copy…
By continuing on in your reading, you will see more clearly which of the three ways you would like to choose.
But let me tell you this: Whichever of the three you decide to stop smoking with, I will promise you this: “You now have a friend in the stop smoking addiction field.”
Now you may want to know more about this new friend:
I’m seventy-eight years old. I am married for over fifty years, the father of two full-grown sons. Lately, I’ve retired from the steel business, where I owned a company for thirty years. My hobbies are mile walks, reading non-fiction books, slowly learning to speak Hebrew, using dreams to help me help smokers stop smoking, socializing in evenings with old mutual friends. I write weekly movie reports for a few friends just for fun and relaxation. My constant passion now is helping folks stop their smoking. Also…I have been a vegan for fourteen years. Lastly, how did I get the odd name, ‘Humbler Acts’? It happened from a dream I had. The dream said, “Someone has a new name, Humbler Acts.” And so in all of my writings I have come to use it simply as my pen name.
Here’s where you can click to get your paperback book. The first ADD TO CART is for those of you who live in the U.S. The price including postage is just fourteen ninety-nine ($14.99).
The second ADD TO CART is for those of you folks who live anywhere outside the U.S. The price is nineteen ninety-nine ($19.99) including postage.
2. Here is where you can get the richly-packed low-priced e-book that gives you the full stop smoking method plus two bonus books. This entire stop smoking plan is yours for just thirty-nine ninety-five ($39.95)
Right below the ADD TO CART, you can view the three unique parts of this great method. Then go ahead and click for your e-book and two e-guides.
165 pages of my experience with The Wizard and my 50 days’ dream diary, including how I became acquainted with The Seven Forces!
50 tips to help you with your dreams and 50 sample dream sheets.
(You receive one each day–by e-mail and by video–to keep you on target and determined: To Once And For All Stop Smoking!)
With A, B & C you get my unconditional guarantee that should you find this material you have invested in not helping you to stop smoking, then you may get a prompt refund on your good faith purchase. There is no risk; it’s all on me.
3. Now here is the third level that gives you the same things as the second level, but it’s a Package That Is Mailed You. It has all of the books printed and in spiral note books; and you can carry them around with you in a form that’s easy to use–and further if you will click on this package, it also comes with my personal relation’s pledge of working with you via e-mail private coaching sessions. I believe this plan will give you a lot more mojo-help in quitting your smoking. It’s a SUPERIOR program package; and it is a great value for ninety-nine ($99.00) with shipping absorbed. Last but not least, you will also receive right now the e-mail set (like the package) that will allow you to get started right away.
CLICK TO ORDER
60 Day Guarantee,
From Humbler Acts, Alone:
When you click any of the “add to cart” buttons above to make your purchase of THE WIZARD’S OUTRAGEOUS SCHEME FOR STOPPING SMOKING (or HOW TO STOP SMOKING IN 50 DAYS), rest assured that you’re guaranteed an experience that will help you stop smoking. If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied, I’ll give you a complete refund with no questions inquired.
This is my personal, bona fide guarantee.
” I WON’T HELP WITHOUT YOU! “
Copyright Humbler Acts MMXIV stopsmokingwiz.com